Love quote - Even if I'm holding your hand

mfs-mostfamousshayari.com
Even if I'm holding your hand
Image source- Google|Image by- Rawpixel

To Love Quote

Even if I'm holding your hand


“Even if I'm holding your hand

There's a fear of losing you..
Don't know why!
There's something that's stealing you
From me
Don't know why!
Even if I get a kiss on my forehead
I can't let you go tonight
Don't know why!
You're into me but feels going far away.
Don't know why!”


Shayari

Knowledge Bank

Jayanta Mahapatra brought into the world in the year 1928. He is a significant Indian English poet. He is the main Indian writer to win Sahitya Akademi grant for English verse.
He is the creator of famous sonnets, for example, Indian Summer and Hunger, which are viewed as works of art in present day Indian 
English writing. Jayanta Mahapatra was granted Padma Shri, the fourth most elevated non military personnel respect in India in 2009. 
Be that as it may, he restored the Padma grant in 2015 to challenge the rising bigotry in India.


To explore more Love Quote check out the links below -




Popular posts from this blog

Dard Shayari in hindi - Apno ne dil toda gairon ne muh moda

Dard bhari shayari for girlfriend - khoon chitte

Sad Shayari - Gulaab- Kya lagta hai aapko janaab?